Luscious Cabaret returns to The Albany tonight! Since it’s a busy busy day for us, we thought we’d keep it short and sweet today with our final performer, the fabulous Onyx Fatale! She will be taking to the stage along with the rest of our wonderful performers from 8:30pm – see you there!
1. What does a typical show day look like for you?
I start my show day from the time I wake up. I start my day prepping and sorting out my glamorous outfit and sorting out my make up for the night. Then it’s on to tech rehearsal!
2. What do you enjoy the most (and least) about being in the spotlight?
I love entertaining the audience and bringing energy to the stage. The thing I hate most is when something doesn’t go to plan normally!
3. Do you have any special pre-show rituals?
A nice glass of Aperol Spritz will put me in the mood to entertain.
4. Tell us about the main similarities and differences between “everyday” you and your on-stage persona.
My day job is very different to my on-stage persona. I don’t get to express myself, whereas Onyx comes out and pours fierceness on the stage!
5. Craziest moment you’ve experienced as a performer?
A woman threw a pair of underwear at me once while on stage! I didn’t know whether they were clean or not so I just left them on stage…
6. What is your all-time favourite routine you’ve done?
I love all my routines but currently my favourite is Queen of the Night – that is when the diva truly comes out to shine!
7. Without giving too much away, what can we expect from your act?
A lot of sass, and fierceness with a twist.
8. Current TV guilty pleasure?
Too many to name but currently it’s X Factor – I love seeing the audition stages, especially when people believe they can hit a note!
Photo credits: Photostorm